We are seeing results trickling in, so far 3 out of the 4 are in (one is still preliminary, but Dr. D says that tends to always be the same as the final. He is feverishly working on my behalf, he was even e-mailing me at 11:30 last night, so I can't thank him enough for his efforts (and his team) on my behalf. I am holding off sending out results until we have something more conclusive, until then appreciate the patience. Trust me, it's super hard to wait around for news like this.
I will be sending out the summary by e-mail to all those who have been following me and supporting me through this process. There is an expression in Norwegian "Tap og vinn me samme sinn" (translated to Lose or Win, with same frame of mind). So I am prepared mentally for either which way the results go.