Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Finishing Strong


I've actually stolen this entry from Tyler's blog, Mandy posted this recently. Tyler's father, Scott has designed a shirt in memory of Tyler, and is selling them to raise funds for Leukemia research. As most of you know, research in this field is very much has had a personal impact to me, and I hope you'll consider purchasing a shirt in support to help find not only new treatments, but a cure one day.


From Tyler's blog -

If you attended Tyler's memorial service, you may have heard that Scott (Tyler's father) was designing a t-shirt to sell as a fundraiser in Tyler's memory.  The shirts are in and I have posted a picture of the images on the shirt for you above.

They are bright green (like our beloved Sounders colors) and have a silhouetted image of Tyler running on the front.  The back of the t-shirt has a picture of Tyler with the quote "I have fought the good fight. I have finished the race. I have kept the faith."

If you would like to order a t-shirt, please contact Scott Bledsoe at (206) 546-2629.  If you can't call him, you may also try e-mailing him at mycaga@hotmail.com, but you will be more likely to catch him by phone. 
 
In addition, if you want you can simply contact me with a shirt size and I'll work with Scott to get you the shirt. Suggested donation is $20 for the shirt.
 
Hans

No comments:

Post a Comment