Thursday, August 20, 2009

2 months checkup on Sprycel

Had a checkup last week, with Dr. P. My WBC have stabalized at 3k, and the platelets were back down to 80k. Since they had bounced a little back and forth, he's comfortable that it's stablized with this new baseline. On Gleevec, my platelets held around 200k, but on Sprycel they seem to be in the 80-90 range. The other WBC numbers are also staying steady at around 50% less than Gleevec. The data guy in me wants to do a time series analysis, but I'll leave it with 'something is going on'.
 
My next appointment is 6 weeks out, in end of September to do the always fun Bone Marrow Aspiration. This will be my first since Sprycel, although I keep hearing dr. Dukers voice say not to expect too much in the first 3-6 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment